FREE Worldwide delivery on all orders over $89.
All orders are shipped within 1 – 2 business days via
Australia Post, UPS or DHL Ecommerce
Click here for more info
Trusted Since 1992
Get FREE SUPERFAST EXPRESS POST* Delivery for all orders over $89 Australia wide!Next Business DaySydney - Melbourne - Brisbane - Adelaide1-3 Business DaysPerth- Darwin - Hobart*Delivery times are estimates to metros via the Australia Post Network.
Buy with confidence from us knowing that you can return products for a money back guarantee within 30 days
Take your purchase home now and pay later interest free with ZipPay
Sterling silver is one of the world’s most precious metals jewellery, and its lustrous and luxe appearance makes it ideal for classic jewellery pieces. With the ability to accentuate, flatter and turn heads, sterling silver can embody your personal style like no other and is one of the most versatile accessories you can add to your collection. Whether it’s a delicate sterling silver bracelet or an alluring set of sterling silver earring, Bijoux’s collection spans the range from playful and flirty to boldly structured and dramatic.Authentic sterling silver jewelleryEvery piece in our sterling silver collection is composed of 92.5% silver and stamped with an official “925” to denote its authenticity and ensures you are purchasing the finest silver jewellery in the world. The remaining 7.5% is mixed with other metals to add strength without detracting from silver’s naturally spectacular shine, colour and malleability.Why choose sterling silver jewelleryBijou’s sterling silver jewellery is highly durable, immaculately polished, reasonably lightweight making it easy to wear and alluring to look at. Sterling Silver Jewellery is brighter and whiter than platinum or gold delivering a shining bright white, glistening appearance.
Wearing your sterling silver jewellery regularly is the best way to protect your precious jewellery from tarnishing. Storing your sterling silver jewellery in a dry, soft-lined jewellery box is the best way to protect silver jewellery against the humidity and sulphur contained in salty air environments.
Back to Top