Matthew Calvin Sterling Silver Point Ring (available in Size L or Size P)
The Point Ring, one of the studio’s first forays into 3D-printed design, proved so popular that designer Matthew Calvin decided to create a whole range of jewellery to complement it. However, the Point Ring remains the studio’s bestselling piece, and the jeweller’s personal favourite. Designed to be stacked with Point Rings in other colours, or even with other Matthew Calvin designs.
Its modern, clean lines and curves make the Point Ring one of the collection’s most comfortable and easy-to-wear designs. The ring was made with square wire, which is unusual, yet comfortable enough to wear every day. These rings are solid, chunky, and can – and should – be stacked so that they align and unalign, moving around on the fingers.
Size L: 51.2mm circumference
Size P: 55.7 circumferencmme
FREE DELIVERY- Free delivery anywhere in Australia for every order of AUD $95.00 or more.
- Your signature will be required on delivery.
- A handling and delivery charge of AUD $15 is applied to orders below AUD $95.00.
- Orders received by 2pm Monday- Friday Sydney time (AEST) are usually shipped same day or the next business day.
OUR HASSLE FREE RETURNS POLICY - 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEETake the stress out of online buying! Because we understand that not every purchase is always right, we have made returns easy for you.We will happily exchange or refund your purchase provided the product is returned to us in its original condition within 30 days from dispatch.
- All returns to be received within 30 days of dispatch.
- All returns to be received by us in original unworn condition in which they were sent
- Returns must include all packaging, tags, warranties, leaflets, free gifts etc originally supplied by us.
- SALE or discounted items can be happily exchanged or credited but are not available for refund.
- We do not offer exchange, credit or refund on customised and/or special order goods.
- Valid for bijoux.com.au online orders only.
- Refunds will be made in the same method as the purchase payment.
- Returns that are incomplete, damaged, worn or returned without their original packaging, tags, warranties, leaflets, free gifts etc originally supplied by us may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at the customers expense.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure returned items are well packed and protected from damage in transit. We do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit and suggest using a return method that allows tracking. Read our full returns policy
We are Authorised Stockists for all the brands and products we sell. All products sold by Bijoux Collection are guaranteed to be genuine, brand new, in original condition and are delivered with the complete brand packaging, warranty card, instruction manuals and serial numbers if applicable. Our genuine products are sourced directly from the Brand Owner, Manufacturer or Authorised Distributor.
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your purchase after receiving it from us, please refer to the warranty card included with your purchase for instructions on how to return it to the manufactrer, distributor or ourselves who will either repair or replace it.
If the product does not have a warranty card simply print this form, fill it out and send it with the product back to us and we'll take care of it for you.
Warranty conditions will vary, depending on the watch brand or model, but do not affect your rights under Australian consumer law. Please refer to the warranty card supplied with your watch. The length of the warranty period is determined by the brand and can be found in the watch's product description on our website.
JEWELLERY AND OTHER PRODUCTS
If an item is found to be defective due to the manufacturing process it wiill be repaired or replaced at our discretion. There is no warranty against loss, damage, breakage, change of appearance due to natural wear, mishap, careless handling or improper use.
GENERAL WARRANTY UNDER AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW:
The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The consumer will bear the expense of claiming the warranty.