- Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Take the stress out of online buying. Need to return your bijoux.com.au purchase? No problem!
We will happily exchange or refund your online purchase provided the product is returned to us in its original condition within 30 days from receipt.
Just print this form, fill it out and send your purchase back to us and we’ll sort it all out for you.
If you would like to exchange an item purchased at Bijoux in Sydney Airport please use this return form.
OUR HASSLE FREE RETURNS POLICY
- All returns to be initiated within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns to be received by us in the original unworn condition in which they were sent and must include all packaging, tags, warranties, leaflets, free gifts etc originally supplied by us.
- SALE or discounted items can be happily exchanged or credited but are not available for refund.
- We do not offer exchange, credit or refund on customised and/or special order goods.
- Valid for bijoux.com.au online orders only.
- Refunds will be made in the same method as the purchase payment.
- Returns that are incomplete, damaged, worn or returned without their original packaging, tags, warranties, leaflets, free gifts etc originally supplied by us may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at the customers expense.
ENJOY FREE RETURNS WITH PAYPAL
Enjoy Free returns on every order when you purchase with PayPal. Simply fill out this PayPal form and upload your shipping receipt within 14 days of your return. Your refund will appear in your PayPal account, usually within 5 business days Please note: This is a PayPal offer. Any queries about this should be directed to PayPal
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Before your order leaves us it is fully checked by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged or with a manufacturing fault please contact us immediately.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure returned items are well packed and protected from damage in transit.
- We do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit and suggest using a return method that allows tracking.
- The General Warranty Under Australian Consumer Law ( as shown in our Product Warranties section) states 'The consumer will bear the expense of claiming the warranty.' This includes the cost of returning goods.